INTERMEDIATE ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER/PROJECT COORDINATOR
January, 28, 2021
BRANDON ARCHITECTS is seeking an Intermediate Architectural Designer/Project Coordinator (3 to 7 years of architectural experience) to assist throughout the design and documentation process for high-end custom residential and mixed-use projects. This is a full time position with opportunities for growth in a highly collaborative, design studio atmosphere.
Intermediate Architect/Project Coordinator role involves working independently on multiple projects as well as collaboratively within a fast-paced and creative team environment; playing a meaningful role in all phases of projects; working directly with clients, contractors, and consultants.
- BArch, MArch or equivalent degree from an accredited U.S. Architecture School.
- Self-motivated and attention to detail
- Ability to work in team setting
- Responsive and dependable to meet deadlines
- Experience with production of construction drawings
- Knowledge of construction detailing and materials (Type V preferred).
- Organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Strong presentation, organizational and communication skills
- Fluency in Building Information Modeling (Graphisoft ArchiCAD) is preferred.
- Graphic skills and software knowledge (3ds Max, InDesign and Photoshop) are preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. All applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the United States, including visa type and duration.
Please no phone calls or drop-in inquiries. Communication via email only. Applicants can send letters of interest, resumes, list of references, and work examples (limit 10MB) in PDF format to: email@example.com