Brandon Architects is a talented, diverse, and motivated group of designers who have been influencing the communities of Newport Beach, coastal Orange County, and beyond since 2009. Our youthful and inspired approach to the design process has afforded us a vast variety of projects ranging from high-end custom residential to modern custom luxury boutique hotels. We take a holistic approach with each project, evaluating the needs of the client with the constraints of a site to determine appropriate and unique solutions that exceed expectations. Great design is achieved through a creative process and implemented using today’s latest 3D/BIM project execution tools. Brandon Architects is a collaborative and fast paced environment, and members of the team often take on multiple responsibilities at once, allowing for constant sharing of new perspectives. In addition, our smart design process explores available sustainable techniques and technologies to present green and socially responsible architecture in an affordable manner.
3D RENDER ARTIST
BRANDON ARCHITECTS is seeking an 3D Render Artist to join our team in creating high-end residential, commercial and hospitality projects. This is a full-time position with opportunities for growth in an extremely collaborative, design studio atmosphere. Interested candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and in-person at Brandon Architects Headquarters.
The Artist should have a degree in Architecture or Visual Arts and a desire to focus on architectural representation and visualization with a keen eye for composition and lighting quality. An interest in related artistic disciplines, ranging from Interior Design, Landscape Design, Photography/Film, to Graphic Design is an exceptional quality for the position.
The candidate should demonstrate an immense knowledge of high-end rendering techniques and post production skills for applicable software (3ds-Max, Corona, Adobe products, etc.) and plugins. A strong insight of Virtual Reality is a top qualification for presentations. Communication of our designs through industry leading technology including: Autodesk Revit, 3ds-Max, Corona, Unreal Engine, Twinmotion, Lumion, Enscape, VR (Oculus and Reverb supported) and Adobe Suites. The ability to work and collaborate in a creative team environment is essential.
- Degree in Architecture and/or the Visual Arts
- Entry Level position up to 1-3 years of experience in image-making within a similar field
- Fluency in necessary software (3ds-Max, Corona, Unreal Engine, Twinmotion, Lumion, Enscape, etc.)
- Strong graphic and design talent with highly creative approach towards image-making
- Responsive and dependable to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to present and communicate ideas
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. All applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the United States, including visa type and duration.
- Willingness to take on a variety of tasks
- Efficient with time management and detail oriented
- Desire to produce meaningful results
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a project team
- Proactive approach to working with others and producing deliverables
- Dependable to meet deadlines and keep organized records
- Communicates well with team members, clients and consultants
Brandon Architects Values:
- Exercising Excellence - Every project is an opportunity to improve our craft.
- Greater Good - Recognize the impact of design and our responsibility.
- Honor & Humility - Do good and be a good example of success.
- Family Fun - Collaboration and teamwork are essential to our success.
- Take the Lead - Courage to innovate and push the boundaries of design.
- Freedom & Stability - Freedom to forge our own path.
Compensation will range between $50,000 - $65,000 based on experience and talent.
Communication via email only, NO phone calls or drop-in inquiries. Applicants can send letters of interest, resumes, list of references, and work examples (limit 10MB) in PDF format to: email@example.com